Domefest 2017 Gates open on Thursday May 18 at 2:00pm.
Music starts Thursday evening and ends late Saturday night.
Domefest 2017 will be held at Fort Royale Farm on Will’s Mountain in Bedford, PA. The location is private property.
The festival address is:
5575 Bedford Valley Road
Bedford, PA 15522
Camping is included in the ticket price, which includes a space for one tent on site. Camping is highly encouraged (and most people do it)! Leaving the festival by car will be monitored to ensure everyone’s safety. If you’re planning on driving home please be smart.
Feel free to set up camp in one of our wooded sites (Funk E Forest, Hugger’s Hollow, Poseidon’s Palace) or on the main field (Dome Field).
Cars will be parked in designated areas, very close to where you can set up your tents.
Campers will have access to port-o-potties all day/night. Bottled water and ice will be available for sale and there will be an ATM on site.
Please bring your own camping gear, including: tents, ground tarps, sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights, etc. If you forget anything, our Domefest General Store should have you covered.
We ask that all campers clean their personal site and be off the property by Sunday at 2pm.
Check back soon for directions! The site is very easy to find.
Parking passes are $10 (cash only at the gate) or FREE for vehicles arriving with 3 or more guests. This carpool initiative aims to give our guests more space to camp while reducing our carbon footprint.
A limited number of RV parking spots are available for $25 at mt.cm/domefest-2017, but there are NO electrical hook-ups on site.
Grilled food and beverage options will be available at reasonable prices with vegetarian and vegan options.
Please leave your pets at home, dogs are not permitted on site.
- 21+ to drink, strictly, we will check IDs – no underage drinking!
- BYOB, we will not be supplying any alcohol on site
- NO GLASS BOTTLES – people may be barefoot and this is an important safety precaution
- No illegal substances (esp. NO NITROUS) – all local laws will be enforced
- No fireworks
- No weapons
- No fighting
- No trespassing on the neighbor’s adjoining property or the property owner’s house area.
- No personal fires
- Parking in designated areas ONLY (violators will be towed or asked to move repeatedly)
- Throw away your trash and recycle your cans and plastic bottles!
- Festival is 18+ unless accompanied by an adult. Kids 12 and under are permitted for free with a responsible adult.
Do not litter. Fort Royale Farm is a special place, and we want to leave the grounds beautiful and trash-free!
Be mindful of the property. Anyone who is being generally disrespectful or is caught damaging the property will be ejected without refund.
Cars and coolers may be searched upon arrival to the festival grounds.
Use common sense. If it seems like a bad idea then DON’T DO IT.